This Bali Inspired Resort in Bani Pangasinan is worth your 4 hours of travel from Manila.
Bani-Hidden Paradise Beach Resort is now a popular getaway in Bani Pangasinan. Strategically located on the edge of the mountainside of Brgy. Dacap Sur, Bani Pangasinan. From the main resort, you can reach the pristine white sand beach by walking down the 250 steps stairway.
This famous resort in Bani has a beautiful and well-maintained infinity pool overlooking the view of the sea. They offer fully-airconditioned rooms for your relaxing stay. There is no other resort nearby, so the place is not crowded and very serene. Rooms are huge, clean, comfortable, and well kept. Perfect for a big family and group of barkada.
Having beautiful scenery, pristine white sand beach, creative garden landscapes, and refreshing ambiance, Bani-Hidden Paradise Beach Resort is truly a Paradise.
Contact & Location Details
Bani-Hidden Paradise Beach Resort - Day Tour Rates
Monday to Thursday (8 AM to Sundown)
Have the access to pool and beach.
Bani-Hidden Paradise Beach Resort - Room Rates
Check-In Time : 2pm - Check-Out Time : 12nn
- All rooms are fully- airconditioned with private bathroom.
- Php 600 for every additional pax with breakfast.
- You can bring outside food, but the resort do not allows you to use the fridge for that. you can bring your own cooler.
- Corkage fee will be charged on drinks not bought from resort.
- No Pets allowed.
- No internet connection.
- Cash Only. They do not accept debit or credit cards.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to protect the privacy of staying guests, Bani-Hidden Paradise Beach Resort facilities are not open to the public, and they are no longer accepting day-tour guests.
No Wi-Fi connection.
Cash Only. They do not accept debit or credit cards.