Go on an exciting road trip to the unexplored paradise of Bani, where nature lovers and beach-goers alike can experience the serene and calming landscape in Oldwoods by the Sea! Situated between Alaminos and Bolinao, Pangasinan lies a hidden paradise in the town of Bani — Oldwoods by the Sea Nature Resort. It is a cozy mountain resort with breathtaking views of the West Philippine Sea.
Oldwoods by the Sea Nature Resort offers swimming pools (adult pool and kiddie pool), jacuzzi, Café Eliz, kid’s playground, bonfire pit, massage, meeting room, function halls main pavilion and El pueblo.
The rooms of this resort in Pangasinan feature classic Filipino architecture with a rustic touch. Polished wood, warm lights, soft beds, and a spacious living area guarantee a night of most relaxing sleep. Choose the best room type for your vacation from either the romantic Seaview rooms, spacious family suites, or a villa that can accommodate up to 10 persons. The spacious rooms allow you to stretch, unwind, and relax after a long day. Oldwoods by the Sea – Café Eliz serves delectable dishes made from the freshest ingredients.
Oldwoods by the Sea Nature Resort is best for family and friends outing, team building or company outing.
Address: Sitio Olanen, Brgy. Dacap Sur, Bani, Pangasinan
Resort Contact Numbers: 0917.709.0892
Manila Reservations Office: (02).899.7171 / 0917.523.7171
Manila Office Address: 2F PHINMA Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City
E-mail: [email protected]
Oldwoods by the Sea Rates
Day Tour Rates
Day Tour: Php1,100.00/person
Inclusive: Entrance fee, access to swimming pool and beach, access to Beach, lunch, tables and chairs
*Bringing of outside food is not allowed, only chips and bottled water are allowed.
Hotel Room Rates
- Deluxe Room (2 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,000.00 / Peak season: Php 5,000.00
- Deluxe Room (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 6,000.00
- Deluxe Room – Seaview (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 6,000.00
- Deluxe Room -Seaview (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 6,500.00
- Casita (2 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,000.00 / Peak season: Php 6,000.00
- Casita (3 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 6,000.00
- Casita (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 6,500.00
- Casita (5 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 4,500.00 / Peak season: Php 7,000.00
- Casita (6 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 5,500.00 / Peak season: Php 7,000.00
- Casita (6 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 7,500.00 / Peak season: Php 9,000.00
- Casita Seaview (8 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 12,000.00 / Peak season: Php 12,500.00
- Sunset Suite (6 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 8,000.00 / Peak season: Php 8,500.00
- Garden Suite (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 8,000.00 / Peak season: Php 8,800.00
- Seaview Family Suite (6 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 9,000.00 / Peak season: Php 12,000.00
- Premier Family Suite (4 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 11,000.00 / Peak season: Php 12,000.00
- Loft Villa (8 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 13,000.00 / Peak season: Php 16,000.00
- Casa Familia (10 pax) – Reg. rate : Php 12,000.00 / Peak season: Php 14,000.00
* Peak season: All weekends of April and May (Friday and Saturday), long weekends, legal holidays, Christmas and New year.
* No breakfast Included.
* Full board meal are available at Php 1,650.00/ person inclusive of Lunch, Pm Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, AM Snacks.
* The hotel only accepts CASH PAYMENT at the moment. FULL PAYMENT before arrival by bank transfer is REQUIRED. The property will contact you after you book to provide the instructions. Incidentals to be paid in cash to hotel.
* All Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- TV and DVD set
- Air conditioning unit
- Toilet & bath with hot and cold water
- Coffee/tea making facility
- Mini fridge
- Safety deposit box
Room Rates Includes:
- Welcome drinks
- Free parking
- Use of swimming pool, jacuzzi and access to beach
Island Adventure: Php 3,200.00 for 5 pax
Inclusions: Island hopping (Inclusive of boat transfers to Polipol Island, Surip Beach, Fabrica Beach and Patar Beach). Enjoy activities like snorkeling swimming, and cliff diving.
Cave Adventure: Php 1,420.00/pax
Inclusion: Transfers to Nalsoc cave (includes a tour guide, entrance fee, and safety gear). Minimum of 4 persons.
Snorkeling Adventure: Php 3,200.00 for 5 pax
Inclusion:Transfer to Olanen and Tubong Beach, includes snorkeling equipment and safety gear.
Waterfalls Adventure: Php 3,200.00 for 5 pax
Inclusion:Transfer from resort to drop-off point vice versa, tour guide and entrance fee.
* All Packages include snacks and bottled water.
Wedding, birthday, debut, baptismal, and company team building
– Function Halls Main Pavilion (up to 500 pax)
– El Pueblo ( up to 50 pax.)
– Meeting Room ( up to 30 pax)