Sual Pangasinan is known for its beautiful beaches and seashore rock formations. Bagbag Beach is one of the famous beaches in the town. Recently it became popular and dubbed as “Little Batanes of Pangasinan”.
As the view in Batanes, the view on the hill of Bagbag beach resembles the famous features of Batanes, like the view of the vast sea from the top of green hills, and the spectacular view of the small Island.
Hiking going to the hill is a bit challenging for inexperienced hikers. But once you reach the summit, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Nilo Island and other spanning islands of the famous Hundred Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan. It will take 20 to 30 minutes of trekking and climbing depending on one’s pace, with rests from time to time, to take a selfie and take photos of the picturesque view.
Parking Rates in Little Batanes of Pangasinan (BAGBAG BEACH) in Sual Pangasinan
- The parking areas in the place are situated in private lots charging from Php. 20 to Php, 100 depending on the type of vehicle.
Cottages Rates in Little Batanes of Pangasinan (BAGBAG BEACH) in Sual Pangasinan
- Cottages and camping sites are available in the area for tourist ranges From Php. 200 to Php. 300 per day.
• Snacks for sale are available in the area for tourists.
• Tourists should wear face masks and face shields.
• Maintain physical distancing
Little Batanes of Pangasinan Photos
NOTES TO TOURISTS & TRAVELERS
- Be responsible.
- Don’t leave your trash everywhere.
- DO NOT TOUCH the marine life.
- DO NOT STEP on the corals!
- DO not take seashells from the beach.
- Be courteous to the locals.
- Do tespect other people’s privacy.
- Don’t forget to have fun!
- Take Nothing But PICTURES